EXPEDITION: WHITE SHARKS AND WHALES!
This all day trip is your opportunity to see some of the most exciting wildlife Cape Cod has to offer - humpback whales, great white sharks and seabirds galore. WDC and the Atlantic White Shark Conservancy host this exciting trip, and raise both money and awareness towards our mutual goal of ocean conservation.
We will be departing from Plymouth, MA on board the Tails of the Sea owned by Capt John Whale Watch. We will be following all Massachusetts state guidelines related to COVID-19 for this trip and request you review those guidelines before purchasing your ticket.
There are two trip dates to choose from:
Saturday, September 11th, 2021 departing at 8 AM
Saturday, September 18th, 2021 departing at 8 AM
Cost $195.00 (plus processing fees) and is inclusive of breakfast, lunch, snacks, and an incredibly cool t-shirt! Please note that due to COVID-19 guidelines pertaining to food handling, we will not be able to accommodate all dietary needs with prepared meals. Guests are welcome to bring their own food and non-alcoholic drinks onboard.
If you have questions, feel free to send an email to email@example.com.
Tickets for 2021 Expeditions are SOLD OUT. Add your name to the waitlist to be contacted about any tickets that become available.
It’s never too early to start planning for your trip though! The boat departs promptly at 8 AM and we will begin boarding at 7:30 AM. For this reason, we do recommend that anyone joining from afar plan to stay in the area the night before.
Please check out the Destination Plymouth website for more information about dining, shopping, and other attractions in the area.
In addition, here are some additional resources for finding lodging:
Refunds (minus a $25.00/ticket service fee) may be made up until 30 days prior to the event:
For Sept. 11, last day for refunds is August 12th
For Sept 18, last day for refunds is August 19th
All refund requests must be made directly to Marianne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If updates to Massachusetts state guidelines related to COVID-19 lead to our having to cancel the trip for health and safety reasons, we will issue a full refund to all trip participants (minus a $25/ ticket service fee).
If poor weather leads to Captain John Boats deciding it is unsafe to be on the water, requiring us to cancel the trip, we will issue a full refund to all trip participants (minus a $25/ ticket service fee).