Donate Crypto to charity and do something amazing for whales, dolphins, and our shared planet
These remarkable individuals deserve to swim safe and free in their ocean homes. Your donation can make a difference, right now by helping us...
- Grow our new Marine Animal Rescue and Response program - purchasing the necessary equipment to respond to stranded whales, dolphins, and seals. This is a natural extension of our current work but requires a substantial investment to address animals in need responsibly while keeping our staff safe!
- Help us give endangered whale populations a safer, healthier ocean. We're working to implement regulations and guidelines on vessel strikes, accidental entanglements, dam removal, noise pollution, and critical habitat.
- Expand our new ground-breaking initiatives:
- Paid internship programs for the next generation of individuals who will work to protect whales, dolphins, and their ocean homes, and
- Start Phase Three testing of a new technology making fishing safer for whales and dolphins and more economically friendly for fishers.
In the US, the IRS classifies cryptocurrencies as property, so cryptocurrency donations to 501(c)(3) charities receive the same tax treatment as stocks. Donating cryptocurrency is a non-taxable event, meaning you do not owe capital gains tax on the appreciated amount and may claim the deduction on your tax return. Please contact your tax or financial advisor for more information.
We will send you a receipt for your donation via email. At this time, WDC does not accept anonymous cryptocurrency donations. Please note: All cryptocurrency donations made to WDC are non-refundable. Please only send currencies listed on the widget, and do not send unsupported currencies (including unsupported ERC-20s, ERC-721s, and BEP20s) as these may be lost.
Questions about donating Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to Whale and Dolphin Conservation
Please note that donations made through this link support WDC’s entire mission and will not be designated to a specific campaign or location. Your gift will be used where it is needed most.
You are donating to Whale and Dolphin Conservation, a US-based charity (Tax ID 02-0749188)