We know whales are big, but do you know HOW big?
Have you ever been inside of a whale? We can help!
Delilah is a real-sized inflatable North Atlantic right whale! Her measurements are based off of a real whale who lived along the East coast in the US and Canada and she would love to swim by and visit your event or school.
Delilah and her family are part of the North Atlantic right whales - an endangered species with fewer than 420 individuals remaining.
She would love to tell you her story!
45 feet long
Designed by artists AND scientists!
Skeleton- spine, ribs, and skull
Space for up to 20 adults or 30 kids at one time
Students will learn:
- Whales are mammals, just like us!
- How important whales are to the health of our oceans
- What we can do to save them
From WDC scientists!
Wondering where Delilah will be in 2020? Here are some of the events that WDC will be at with Delilah so you can come meet her!
- Herring Run Celebration - April 25th
- Whales on the Lawn - June 7th, Bristol, RI
- New England Whale Festival - June 14th, Quincy, MA
Make sure you check back occasionally as we update this list with more details and more events that could be near you!