Position: Program Assistant: Administration and Outreach
Location: Plymouth, MA
Compensation: This is a full time, salary position with benefits.
How to Apply: Resume, Cover Letter and 2-3 Professional References should be emailed to email@example.com.
WDC (Whale and Dolphin Conservation) is looking for a dedicated Program Assistant to add to our team at the North American office. They will oversee the administrative duties of the office while engaging with supporters and donors in a number of different ways. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to share their administrative skills with a growing nonprofit.
- To oversee and fulfill administrative duties of the WDC-NA office.
- To engage with supporters, donors, and other interested persons for the purposes of communication, public outreach, education, funding, and scientific research.
- Provide general support for the staff of the WDC- NA office.
- Together with other staff, to enable the Executive Director (ED) to fulfill his/her required functions and to ensure that the ED receives appropriate and timely information and advice on all relevant matters.
- To perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills required
- Excellent writing skills required.
- Advanced computer skills required (proficiency in Microsoft Office products and Salesforce desired)
- Experience with social media platforms for professional use is a plus
- Must be able to work some nights and weekends
WDC, Whale and Dolphin Conservation, is the leading international charity dedicated solely to the worldwide conservation and welfare of all whales, dolphins, and porpoises. WDC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin.
Please review our Privacy Notice for information on how we collect and store your secure information.